The growing popularity of teeth whitening products to withstand even more the fine appearance of themselves was at the heart of the city. These potential consumers have been asking many interesting questions about tooth whitening anxiously and desperately hoping to try some of them.
If you know one of those “fanatics” of teeth that have a need to try bleaching products, I’m sure you need a long list of questions related to teeth whitening that you would like to have in order to have a better idea of what it is and how he would benefit from it. Because consumers are increasingly aware of safety issues, you may also be curious about whether there are long-term side effects or risks from the use of any of these whitening products under any circumstances.
Some of these frequently asked questions are:
1. What kind of results can I expect?
• Depending on the whitening methods or products used, some products are more effective than others because of their higher chlorine content. These results also vary between different significant and individual results, which are more likely to be reflected in those with slightly coloured teeth than in those with high colour that require laser treatment.
2. How long would the whitening effect last?
• The bleaching effect is not permanent. People who continue to eat foods and beverages that have a greater tendency to discolour their teeth, such as coffee, wine, tobacco and tea, can gradually see their teeth whitening after about a month. While those who have the discipline to stay away from these types of foods and drinks, the shine of their teeth can be successful for 1 year or even longer before any other whitening treatment is needed. Apart from that, it also depends on the frequency of each dental cleaning routine, where those who clean their teeth well after each meal will definitely keep their teeth lighter for longer than those who do not.
3. Tooth whitening of the dental nerve or tooth enamel?
• The examination of these teeth whitening agents did not show any detrimental effects on the enamel, and there was no reported case in which the use of these products required treatment of the root canal in their teeth bleached with any of the known products or methods. these teeth.
4. Are there any side effects of tooth whitening?
• In general, we do not know the serious side effects of tooth whitening that we know from years of study and research. In some patients, however, there may be a temporary dental sensitivity in the first 2 weeks, which gradually disappears after some time. If the symptoms persist after the second week after the whitening treatment, it is recommended to consult a professional dentist immediately.
5. Can I use this bleach if I am pregnant or in silence?
• For precautionary reasons, this is not recommended. So stay away from whitening when you wait or breastfeed.
6. What are the advantages of teeth whitening?
• It is one of the cheapest and harmless ways to improve your appearance by removing these patches on the surface of your teeth. This technique is more effective than whitening toothpaste or gels, as they can penetrate the surface of the enamel and fade the ugly patches that appear on the enamel.